Berriman Consulting Group delivers a range of services designed to improve business performance and achieve results through people.
We help organisations to address the critical links between strategy, structure, processes, technology, people and profit. We lead our clients in projects and activities and offer our advice to help them innovate, grow, reduce costs and leverage talent.
Our areas of expertise and experience include:
- Developing and implementing strategy through people
- Managing systems and people to select, appoint, engage, motivate and retain the right people in the right roles
- Organisation change including the people issues involved with start-ups, mergers & acquisitions, transformations, turnarounds, divestments and downsizing
- Risk management, including OH&S management, legislative compliance, contingency planning and issues management
- Utilising web image & information technology to externally promote your brand and internally improve knowledge and information flow
- Improving organisational effectiveness through structure, process and work flow design
- Enterprise Bargaining and grievance and dispute management
- Governance and policy and systems development and implementation
- Applying HR Health Check diagnostic tools to audit the health of your HR and OH&S processes, policies, procedures, forms and templates and employment contracts
One of our main principles as a management consultancy is that we are not prescriptive with our advice, support and recommendations. Each organisation we partner with has different business challenges, which we address by leveraging our best practices using a clean-slate approach that targets and suits each organisation’s individual personality, culture and commercial and financial needs.