We will help you and your board or partnership group implement and sustain strong governance policies, systems and practices, including having a charter that suits your organisation’s culture and personality, well defined roles and responsibilities for board or partnership group members, relevant financial knowledge and accountability and transparency to members, shareholders or partners and other stakeholders. We will help you:
- Create the framework of rules, relationships, systems and processes within and by which authority is exercised and controlled in your organisation
- Create a code of ethics and code of employees’ conduct to suit your business
- Cohesively structure the board or partnership group and its meeting and reporting frameworks
- Instil integrity and transparency in financial and other reporting and disclosure
- Ensure shareholders’ or partners’ rights are respected and obligations are fulfilled
- Ensure risk management systems are in place and operating effectively
Risk Management & Investigations
We will help you identify, quantify, and proactively manage risks inherent in your organisation. This may involve the application of our HR Health Check diagnostic tool.
We will help you:
- Develop, or audit and improve your existing plans, systems, policies, procedures and practices to identify, record, proactively manage and mitigate risks, including your:
- Occupational health and safety management system.
- HR and IR policies, practices and compliance system.
- Understand your legal and regulatory rights and obligations, including under or related to the Fair Work Act, EEO and discrimination legislation, Paid Parental Leave Act, Independent Contractors Act, National Employment Standards, Modern Awards and Work Health and Safety Act and other OH&S and workers compensation legislation.
- Investigate internal or external complaints, including complaints made to the Fair Work Commission under its new anti-bullying jurisdiction, conduct interviews, collect and analyse statements, documents and other evidence, carefully consider the evidence, form conclusions and make recommendations on appropriate responses.
- Manage relationships and communications with and represent your interests before internal and external stakeholders, including regulators and tribunals (e.g. the Fair Work Commission’s new anti-bullying jurisdiction)
- Protect your customer base, confidential information and intellectual property rights.
- Lawfully implement workplace surveillance if necessary.